- The web page www.imit.org.pl is operated by the Institute of Music and Dance, a public institution of culture with its seat in Warsaw (00-097), Fredry 8, NIP (tax identification number): 525-249-03-48; REGON statistical number: 142611587.
Purposes of Obtaining Information about Users
- The web page obtains information about its users and their preferences in the following way:
b. by saving cookies in the Data Terminal Equipment (DTE),
c. by gathering logfiles of the web page by its hosting operator home.pl S.A.
a. the web page stores information provided voluntarily by the user,
2. Information stored in forms and the purpose of storing and obtaining access to the information is as follows:
b. the web page is also allowed to store other information about connection parameters (such as the time of connection and IP address),
c. data in a given form is not accessible to third parties in any way other than upon the user’s,
d. the Operator of the web page is allowed to store information or obtain access to information already stored in the end user’s DTE provided that they meet the conditions specified in articles 3 and 4 below.
- Storing and obtaining information, based on the data provided in the respective forms, is done in order to:
b. process data for the purposes resulting from the function of a particular form, for example in order to process and ship ordered commodity, process service notifications or maintain commercial contracts
c. compile statistics which describe the ways in which the Users of the Web page browse websites in order to improve its structure and content,
d. maintain the User’s session (after logging in) thanks to which the User is not forced to log in again on every subpage.
- The Operator of the Web page is obliged to obtain permission to store and obtain access to the information in purposes specified in article 3 from the end user. This permission cannot be expressed through the settings of the software installed in the DTE used by the user nor by configuration of the service.
- The aforementioned permission:
b. can be expressed in an electronic way provided that it gets consolidated and confirmed by the end user,
c. may be withdrawn at any time in an easy way without any charges,
d. the stored information or access to such information cannot cause any configuration changes in the end user’s DTE or software installed in this equipment.
3. The conditions referred to in points 1 and 2 above do not apply when storing and obtaining information is necessary to:
a. transmit messages through public telecommunication network,
b. deliver telecommunication or electronic services to the end user on their demand.
Installing the Software
The Operator of the Web page is allowed to install the software in the end user’s DTE intended for the use of such services, or use such software provided that the end user:a. has been informed directly, in an unambiguous, clear and comprehensible way about the purpose for which the software is installed and the ways in which the Operator of the web page uses the software, before its installation,
b. has been informed directly, in an unambiguous, clear and comprehensible way about the ways to uninstall the software from the user’s DTE,
c. has given permission to install and use the software before installation
- Any personal data provided by the users is stored and processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 2014, item 1182).
- The Administrator shall use its best efforts to protect the interests of the persons whose data is collected. Furthermore, the Administrator represents that the collected data is:
b. obtained for specific, lawful purposes and shall not be processed in any way other than intended,
c. substantively correct and adequate to the goals for which it is processed, and stored in the form which makes it possible to identify the persons whose data is stored in the Directory, no longer than necessary for its due processing.
3. The user is allowed to control, access and adjust the content of their data.
a. each person is entitled to control the processing of its respective data included in the Directory run by the Administrator, in particular to request its supplementation, amendment of personal data, temporary or permanent discontinuation of its processing, or removal of data provided that it is incomplete, outdated, false, obtained through a violation of the act, or no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it has been collected.
b. The user shall execute the rights referred to in point a) above by sending an appropriate e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The user may distribute their data voluntarily in the form of:
a. name and surname / company name,
b. address (street, house/apartment number, postal code, city),
c. telephone number,
d. e-mail address,
e. tax identification number,
f. computer IP.
5. The Institute of Music and Dance is the Administrator of the personal data.
6. Personal data will be gathered in order to:
a. send messages (newsletter) to all interested parties,
b. contact the interested parties within the scope of the statutory activities of the Institute of Music and Dance,
c. conduct purchases, processing, and shipments of ordered commodities,
d. facilitate after-sale services,
e. maintain commercial contracts,
f. compile statistics
Information about Cookies
- Cookies are computer files (especially text files) stored in the DTE of the User of the Web page, designed to facilitate the use of the Web page’s sites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, time of storage in the DTE and a unique number.
- The Operator of the Web page is the subject which places cookies in the DTE of the User of the Web page and obtains access to such files.
- Within the scope of the Web page there are 2 general kinds of HTTP cookies used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored in the User’s DTE until they log out, leave the website or close the web browser. Persistent cookies are kept in User’s DTE until the expiration date assigned to them or until they are deleted by the User.
- The software for browsing Web pages (web browser) usually allows to store cookies in the User’s DTE by default. The Users of the Web page may however change the setting within this scope. The web browser allows you to delete HTTP cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information in this regard may be found in the browser’s help or records.
- Limits to the use of HTTP cookies might influence some functions available on the Web page’s sub-sites.
- HTTP cookies stored in the User’s DTE may also be used by advertisers and partners of the Operator of the Web page.
- Browser cookies may also be used by advertisement networks, especially by Google, in order to display advertisements suited to the User’s preferences when using the Web page. In order to do that, the networks may store the information about the User’s navigation path or the duration of their stay on the Web page.
- Within the scope of information about the User’s preferences gathered by Google, the User is allowed to look through and edit the information stored in cookies by using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences
Logfiles of the Web Page
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. Moreover, the following elements may be recorded:
b. response time,
c. name of the customer’s station - the identification is implemented through HTTP reports,
d. information about errors which appeared while pursuing the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the website previously visited by the customer (referrer link) - when the passage took place by linkage,
f. information about the User’s browser,
g. information about the IP address.
2. The information above are is connected to specific individuals.
3. The information above is used solely to maintain the Web page.
The Operator of the Web page might be obliged to distribute the information collected by the website to state authorities based on lawful demands and within the scope of a given demand.
Managing Cookies – Permission and its Withdrawal
- When the User does not want cookies, they can change settings of the web browser. The Operator represents that disabling HTTP cookies necessary for the authentication, safety and storage of the User’s preferences might hinder the User or prohibit them entirely from using the web sites.
- In order to manage cookies settings you should choose the web browser from the list below and follow further instructions:
g. Safari (iOs),
h. Windows Phone,
- The Administrator uses such technical and organizational measures which ensure the protection of personal data stored in the Directory in a way adequate to the threats and categories of protected data, in particular by securing it from unauthorised access, acquisition by unauthorised parties, processing through violation of the binding legal regulations, as well as any changes, loss, damage or destruction.
- The Administrator uses appropriate technical measures to prohibit the acquisition and modification of electronically submitted personal data by unauthorised parties.